How many Chick-Fil-A restaurants are there?
As of 2020, there were 2,598 franchise locations, up from 2,493 in 2019. Last year, all of its malls and non-mall locations that had been open for at least one year remained open.
What is the process for placing a delivery order?
It is easy to place a delivery order.
- Log in to your Chick-fil-A One account.
- Click the ‘Menu’ tab and choose ‘deliver to me.’
- Enter your address next. Choose ‘Start My Order’ if you qualify for Chick-fil-A Team Member Delivery (we deliver it ourselves). If you live outside of our delivery radius (about 10 minutes), choose DoorDash.
- Input your order, payment information, and any other information the app may ask you about. Your order will be delivered in a timely manner.
What is the process for placing a mobile order?
A mobile order can be placed quickly and easily.
- Sign in to your Chick-fil-A One account
- Simply click the ‘Menu’ tab and select ‘pickup at the restaurant.’
- Pick your location, decide whether you want to carry out drive-thrus or curbside service, and then place your order!
- You can continue to check out by selecting the ‘My Order’ tab once you have chosen your order.
- After entering your payment info, click on ‘Complete my order’ and pick it up!
Feel free to contact their restaurant or ask a team member if you have any other questions.
What Are Chick-Fil-A’s Working Hours?
They are open from 8 am to 10 pm, Monday through Saturday. They are closed on Sundays to allow their staff to rest. When the company’s founder, Truett Cathy, opened his first restaurant in Hapeville, Georgia, in 1946, he decided to close on Sundays. Since Truett worked seven days a week in 24-hour restaurants, he recognized the importance of Sunday closures, allowing his employees to set aside a day for rest and worship.